See below for session outline, preparation, etc.
A standard 60 min session costs 95$ usd.
Payment method by country of origin:
Canada : Interac bank transfer
Europe : Bank transfer to European account ( IBAN provided )
USA and rest of the world : Paypal
To get ready for an Energy Therapy session, make sure you read the preparation instructions as found below. Drink a glass of water before starting the session and have another one ready to drink as the session goes along. Find a quiet and comfy place to sit and wear whatever feels confortable to you.
Sessions begin with me collecting info about your issue(s) with regards to the history and any other current or past emotional, mental, physical or energy aspects useful to make a good assessment of your situation. I then go on and start looking for any energy imbalances underlying your issues. With all this info at hand I’m then able to devise a course of action for the session. At that point the treatment starts as I begin reestablishing the body’s energy balance by eliminating any problematic energy blocks, imbalances, etc. This is all done using Quantum Energy techniques. These don’t require any physical contact between you and me, and can also be done remotely with the same level of efficiency.
Once the session is over, you can then go back to your regular chores. Make sure you have read the info under “Symptoms” and follow the “Post-treatment instructions” as outlined below.
As a rule of thumb, a first time session will last from 40 to 50 minutes, sometimes a little more. If needed, any following sessions will be shorter and last around 30 min. You’re also free to ask for a longer session as long as your body is ready for it.
The first session lasts longer than the subsequent ones because it includes the time needed for me to assess your situation and for you to get familiar with my technique. This first session can sometimes necessitate an energy tune-up to be done in order to get the body ready for treatment. If this tune-up ever needs to be a little more elaborate then this first session may end up taking more time and/or even force a separate session to take place.
A session can also be cut short when the body has had enough. The body often needs time to integrate the changes, the new energy, recuperate physically or simply because the devised course of action dictates it.
All that being, many issues can nonetheless be solved with one healing session.
Number of sessions needed
I would really like to be able to tell you in advance how many sessions will be needed to treat your condition. But as we all know, all conditions are different and everybody is unique.
The body’s receptivity, time to react and cleaning ability following any energy treatment are all significant factors at stake and can vary a lot from one person to another. As mentioned before, the body can also signal us that it’s had enough and it wants to end the undergoing session. One has to respect it’s own body’s rythm and limits.
The case’s intricacy and the treatment’s logistics are also influential. It goes without saying that a patient’s commitment to following good lifestyle habits and sticking to pre, post and ongoing treatment instructions are vital factors in a successful treatment.
In the end, all those elements have an effect on the total number of sessions and length of a treament needed to treat any condition.
The time needed for the body to heal itself once energy imbalances are cleared varies based on the imbalances’ intricacy and number; and the body’s overall health condition. It is a known fact that some people heal faster than others.
Sometimes, people can feel better right away. This happens more often when we are dealing with emotional symptoms although exceptions exist. In other cases, the improvement is gradual. Please note that it often takes a couple days for the body to assimilate the changes and to get back to its energetic balance. Following those, a week or two often allow the body to move in the right direction.
Energy therapies are generally considered as safe and free of side effects.
Following a treatment, few side effects are felt if not for symptoms of the body’s detoxification process. Those vary from people to people and depend upon the work done and can include:
- Feeling sluggish
- Small to medium fatigue
- Sleep disturbances often times when the patient was already tired and/or when the session took place late in the evening and/or when you had a large meal not long before bed time
- Please keep in mind that it takes a while for the body to deal with the treatment itself, rebalance itself and do the house cleaning and self-healing. This varies from person to person.
If symptoms linger longer, please see the “Post-treatment section” below.
To fully help the body in its self-healing process before and after treatment, make sure you:
- Drink a lot of water before, during and after the treatment ( 2 quarts or 2 litres / day).
- Avoid alcohol a couple of days before a treatment and the following week.
- Arrive at the session calm and rested. It is a good idea to get ready 5-10 min. before a session starts and take some time to relax, take a few deep breaths and/or meditate.
- If needed, only eat lightly before. A light stomach is prefered.
- If needed, take sea salt or Epsom salt baths after sessions.
A few days before the session, please:
- Fill in the form detailing your demands/expectations, circumstances and/or any other info related to your condition.
- Give me permission to intuitively connect to you to do a pre-assessment. If this pertains to a child or animal, I need its tutor’s or the animal’s owner permission to do so.
- *** Following this pre-assessment, I may get back to you and tell you that it is better not to go ahead with a session because of various reasons such as the nature of your condition, the timeframe or if its not in the best interest of either parties.
During the session, please:
- Wear conforatble clothes.
- Go to a place that’s calm, where you’ll be alone and nobody can disturb you.
- Use headphones with a microphone to communicate or in hands free mode if possible.
As mentioned before, the body’s toxin elimination systems (liver, kidneys, lymphatic, etc.) are very busy following an energy healing sessions. Since alcohol consumption and/or overeating are taxing for the liver make sure you don’t over indulge in those areas and even better avoid them all together, while the body is in its healing process. The toxin elimination process can be greatly helped by taking Epsom salt baths.
Epsom salt baths
Taking Epsom salt baths speeds up toxin elimination through the skin. The whole skin constitutes one of the body’s important detoxification organs.
Fill in your bathtub with warm water adding a cup (250ml) of Epsom salt. You may add a drop or two of your favourite essential oil. Bathe in it for 20 à 30 min. Make sure you drink a lot of water before, during and after the bath because Epsom salt can be dehydrating. Also, make sure the water is not too hot as you may feel dizzy from it. Taking baths once or twice a week for two weeks following an Energy Healing session can be very beneficial.
If taking a bath is not an option, you can also go with foot baths. Soak your feet in warm/hot water containing 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt for 30 to 45 min. Repeat this every other day for the the folowing one or two weeks.